GoldPusher is now Open Source!
(see downloads below)
GoldPusher combines all elements that make a game attractive: puzzles,
strategy and action.
- 234 beautifully designed rooms with action, strategy and difficult
- bombs, missiles, rocks, balloons, iron balls, many different walls,
- 5 monster types, each with different behaviours and capabilities.
- create and edit your own rooms (even unregistered you can play edited
- sit back and watch all solutions (above room 20 only when registered).
- record solutions (above room 20 only when registered).
- choose your own order to complete the puzzle- and arcade rooms.
- save feature remembers which rooms you have completed
- snapshot feature takes you back into the middle of a difficult puzzle
- topscore, 9 graphic help screens.
- smooth and fast color animation.
- scaling of the game window to the size of your monitor
- various soundeffects for all objects and monsters.
Short User Guide
Play 20 rooms of Gold Pusher NOW in Java (198 kByte)
(Version 1.5 for Windows95, 618 kByte,
(Version 1.5 for Macintosh, 887 kByte,
Download Source Code:
Source code for MS-Windows
(425 kB, Delphi 4.0)
Source code for Macintosh
(925 kB, Goldpusher: Think Pascal 4.0.1, Gold Edit: Symantec C++ 7.0.3)
Email comments to
by Erich Friedman
, Daniel Vree and Willem Vree.